This morning I was speaking with a friend and he asked… “What are you working on now?” Pausing for a moment, I grinned and responded with a ‘laundry list’ of projects for the show.
- Promoting ‘The Wayshower’ Movie and its Red Carpet World Premiere – March 8th!
- Preparing for a shoot on Saturday for the May Episode – Stay tuned for details!
- Designing new business cards – with a new logo and look
- Participating in Online Webinars/Teleseminars for Social Media and Marketing – Several times a week for upgrade of skills
- Creating a ‘Make-up’ Kit for the shoots – Thanks to my Expert Make-up Artist and Brow Specialist – Zoey Van Jones! (She Rocks BTW)
- Booking and Scheduling Guests for the rest of the season – Interested in being a guest? I’d love to talk to you – firstname.lastname@example.org
… this friend? He just shook his head and laughed, “What? That’s All?”
Wishing all the very best… ‘Til next time!
Meet my next guest – Joanne Cohen.
Joanne is a Holistic Health Counselor, Birth Doula CD (DONA), Childbirth Educator (CAPPA) and Midwife Assistant.
Joanne and I will be sitting down to discuss Women’s Health issues – both Physical & Emotional and how a Holistic approach can heal and greatly benefit Women of all ages.
If you have any questions you’d like me to pose to Joanne… please feel free to comment or send me an email before Friday, the 26th! I’ll be happy to ask the question for you. And let me know if you would prefer to remain annoymous with your question!
‘The Selina Ray Show’ Episode #5? It was ‘in the can’… or so I thought. Ahh… such is Life! Going with the flow – saying this, is much easier than the actual ‘doing’ or ‘going’. With this I’d like to address the ‘what and how’ of the show, so here goes…
When I was approached to do the show, the producer and I envisioned pretty much what you’re seeing today… Raw, organic and with an ‘on the fly’ or ‘guerilla’ style. Low production and content driven. Frankly, with regard to the production… this is completely opposite of my personality – a detailed and perfectionist attitude… Another lesson for me, in Letting Go.
This all being said… Episode #5 looked to be everything I wanted it to be… My guest, she was/is perfect… the location and setting were ideal… We set up, began my traditional ‘one take’ filming… and then… Yes. Sound. A leaf blower down the canyon – oh… we still finished the conversation with the most amazing content, unfortunately… though the shoot was beautiful, inspiring, informative… the sound was distracting. I am disappointed, not going to lie, and… though, I struggled with whether to air ‘as is’ – I’ve decided to reshoot this particular topic. Why?… Because all my shows are an unrehearsed conversation, so… I’ll allow the flow to be what it is – I’m betting we’ll get a whole different show… Look for it… Airing in August!